Google Analytics gives you highly valuable in-depth insights into who visits your sites, where they come from and what they do whilst on your site, including…
Who’s visiting (Audience)
- Number of visitors
- Whether they’re returning, or new (first-time) visitors
- Their Language, City & Country
- Their Device, Browser, Screensize & OS
- How many pages they view per session
- How long they spend on the site
- Age & Gender (estimates by Google)
- Interests (estimates by Google)
Where they come from (Acquisition)
- Which visitors typed the address in ‘Direct‘ into their browser.
- Which visitors came from ‘Social‘ networks & which social network they came via.
- Which visitors clicked on a ‘Paid Search‘ result (advert) on Google & what search terms they used.
- Which visitors clicked on an ‘Organic Search‘ result on Google & what search terms they used.
- Which visitors clicked on a link on another website & where that ‘Referral‘ link was.
What they do on your site (Behaviour)
- What pages they view
- How long they spend on each page
- How long each page took to load
- Which page they landed on
- Which page they exited from
What we will need
We’ll need FTP access, and the email address that you have registered to your Google account (if you have one).